Saturday, September 28, 2013

A friend like me




`I often heard his heartbeats that are racked with unpleasant gift of living. The questions that he carried throughout his childhood days are still on the surface of his adult brain for quite reason. I confidently ask myself why he smiles to favor me at any instant. I know the degree of my attachment with him and I compare that with stars and sky during night for wishers. I am astounded why his thoughts are parallel with mine which please our secret into contentment.  His belief in sensible world is what I feel true and I appreciate that quality in him. I like him because he likes me. When he do things I don’t blame rather I follow him as he leads me to certainty. I usually don’t ask upon the sky why I am alone because some how he is with me over the feelings and memories.  I usually don’t think twice to share something with him as I know he has that feeling. We solve things together by reminding that things happen for the reason, good or bad knowing there is one truth.
I like him saying, “your words make my heart to pump in the peace….do you know people like you are there to kick the world….” I know he will definitely be reminded this when he go through my book and he will again say something and I am waiting for that.  Wow! Just sticking with such pure guy is wonderful gift in life, sharing the madness state of mind and creating lesson from nowhere is called friend. I would never feel I am that much worth for him but looking at his support he is truly worth for me. We make contribution to mankind by loving and helping, that is why we could not avoid each other. We touch certain extend of feelings with mixed thoughts and for being little extraordinary we develop smile through sadden mouth.  

We grew together from toys robbery and creating wounds hiding from parents. We fought each other from the dispute aroused from child play. We were jealous with new cloth that we wore during our festivals. We compared the properties of parents not knowing human values. Sometimes we formed gang to fight each other but when one had something to eat; another would come politely as if we have forgiven.  Most of the time hiding and seeking was our favorite game. We climbed many trees, swam in dirty water like a duck. Hitting each other not knowing it would cause pain. We burdened our mother in washing those cloths colored with mud and dust. Our dad used to come with the stick and I still feel the pain of nail that got inside my leg when I tried to escape and that time you were laughing.

Childhood is something that brings smile and laughter to me. It gives some painful sensation like falling from balcony and stairs case. This is how we grew up from age of innocence. Now we have something to share that we couldn’t understand because we were too young for that. We were not ready for bigger thoughts because “I” was most important at that time. We never had sympathy for other. We were too nuisance for mother to buy what we wanted when she took us to market. This feeling is awesome because now we know how to pay back their burden. Everything was not short but splendid memories that have shown us the way to adulthood. Though our thoughts were like a fairy tales but our dream had always been same, that is to become the best son.
Though we were quite small we used to talk about doing business and I know in that class nobody had done like us. Though we knew every wishes cannot become true but it always reminded us that wishes are the crave for going forward. These days we have taken our own choices and responsibility and may be with a fate we seems far as there is a junction in each coming years. It didn’t matter how much time I had with him but as always I felt I had time with him fully. He ruled my silence because I was satisfied with his understanding. I met many people but didn’t feel complete like with him may be his five negative senses were absent. So this is for you:
Prakash,
“It has been very long, but I still remember everything. I miss your embrace and the way you made me feel so safe. I never thought we would be all the time together. I know our friendship together has always been perfect though ups and down, but that's just the way life goes. The way I feel for you doesn't go away. We grew together, whenever I opened the door there you stood, a man with a heart the size of the heavens above. One day lead to the next, and then days turned into months and months turned into years and twenty three years later with our love we are still the same.
After spending time with you, I knew how real passion and love can be. You have opened my heart, and opened the gate to a new world for me. Did you know you had such a power?  My life started to become so different, even when my days seemed same. And I must confess that it's you who has changed my outlook. You have opened my eyes to some amazing new possibilities. I will forever be filled with a new sense of wonder and joy, because you have shared yourself with me.
I must confess that in some ways I feel inadequate. My mind is questioned; can I match your gentleness? Can I give you feelings as warm and secure as the ones you have bestowed on me? You have chosen to show me such strong passion combined with secure sweet affection, that I can only hope with time you feel a glimpse of the same emotions from me. But I can feel your eyes which are in need of me and I guess I also complete you which you always told me. Thank you very much for being my second self and letting me feel which I never felt. This is what I call friendship for a life time where friends act more than god above.”

No comments:

Post a Comment