Thursday, September 26, 2013

We Dream




Life is the strings of dreams but empty awaken. It is that journey which is nothing at the end but only one thing different from yesterday. To dream is the sign of tomorrow’s confidential and future hope. We walk in the direction of our dream to live the life we have imagined. Like, it says in a book of Paulo Coelho ‘The Alchemist’ by a character:  “I am afraid if my dream is realized, I will have no reason to go on living”. I think it’s really good one for those who keeps hope and want to continue the journey. If dream is realized we tend to be normal and slow. If there is success today with yesterday’s efforts then we may not know things for tomorrow and we become relaxed. If our success is far to reach then we are filled with the wisdom in between. Like Thomas Alva Edison who got to know thousand ways that didn’t work rather than thousand mistakes in the journey of his inventions. Some time we dream a lot for something enormously. We want to have this that, we want to get someone and we struggle a lot but when we get it we realize that it is nothing. We want to hear our loved one saying “I love you” and wait for so long but at the time they say “I love you” it makes no difference because our dreams sometime gets faded with hard endeavor. As we struggle our desire gets lesser and by the time we meet desire we feel our desire was something equal to the thing undesired. People have many questions in life and they suffer to get the answer and one of the notes says like this;

“Dear unknown,
“Today I want to talk about my dreams. Actually, today I can feel myself with less crave of life .I knew when we try to find answers, life changes our question. I found out that I am not a person that I was yesterday. Every second were the junction to begin new journey. Every people were speaker of new ideas and there are few questions which I think it will just drag us till we know nothing but only death .I also tried to run away from it but I found myself coming back again and again. Human lives has become like a joke that we enjoy at the end when time is near to close our eyes. Future has been a doubt where we don’t enjoy present. It is just like going for a walk and returning with a fish, we never thought about fishing but thought was in process; so is dream.
I feel I have already loosed what I had to be as a man. Those dreams were just like a pyramid of sand built on the sea shore. I found my achievement was less in hard endeavor and never happened like as changing eggs into chicken. God knows what I didn’t dream of and wanted something so desperately but I had to remind myself not to dream too much because it hurts. Now there is no reason to cry over empty sky because I knew the gift of my parents. I knew the help of each individual who also had dream. I knew that when we lose our dream we gain wisdom that cures our wound of not reaching dream. I think I didn’t make any mistakes in creating dream because dream itself was a way of living……”
Yes I got to know within a time that I was chased by dream where I couldn’t look around; the sceneries of other world and I wrote;

“Cool fragments of dream and rolling of wind into unknown paradise. Upholding the live to the least death and to walk into the lights of sadness are the days. Don't know still a big question after twenty one years and may be same as we go to the dark land. It has taken into definite direction and found still alive. On the age of sunshine and what we call future still like to rush to young age. Holding onto thick compile of beliefs and words of perfect mouth and we found the dream that never meant to capture the life of insanity. The journey has made our eyes so desirous where even single beauty palpates our heart... Nevertheless, it has been the way that was never and god is so himself to see us in crave of nothingness and he rejoice it.  We are so nuisance to our own self but it hard to get happiness. Most probably the truth is that there is one pain inside never erased. I think god above would never forgive for bearing this because he would have not written on our fate”.

No comments:

Post a Comment